This page is not about our roofing services, but rather how our experience and knowledge can better serve you in the purchase of a home or building. By knowing how the entire building systems work together, with a specialty understanding of roofing, we are able to give you a clear understanding of your prospective home or building's condition. Please read more about me......
I’m Stephen Monks, the owner and operator of Quality Inspections. It is a well-established, home inspection service company, providing thorough inspections--from foundation to rooftop.
I use an infrared camera, digital moisture meters, and other important tools to get the information that you need, but never let these gadgets become a substitute for thorough inspecting and plain old common sense inspecting.
I provide comprehensive home and building inspections, well water testing and other services. I can even order the WDO-termite inspection for you as part of our service.
Call for details and pricing. (904) 269-7360
Serving Middleburg, Jacksonville, Orange Park, Oakleaf Plantation, Fleming Island, Argyle, Mandarin, San Marco, Arlington, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Johns, and surrounding areas. Call for details.
With every house purchase, you'll want to know what you're getting yourself into. Although you may be saving thousands on the purchase price, remember that hidden defects can cost you thousands. As a trained and experienced inspector, I detect things that an untrained individual will likely miss, so an inspection fee is an investment.
I'm a certified inspector for commercial, residential and manufactured housing structures. I accept checks, cash or credit cards. You'll have your type-written report in your hands the same day and pictures of important items listed needing attention. I've been in business since 1986. You’ll get excellent service with reasonable inspection fees, but I may not be the cheapest and I'll explain why when you call me. Fees are based on square footage, age and other characteristics. Call for a quote for your property.
No repairs or other work is ever offered at our home inspection properties. Your seller will have the confidence that we are provided unbiased information about the home or building.
State Certification No: HI 4284 InterNACHI-certified (Home Inspector's Training Association.)
Nine reasons as to why you need the experience of Quality Inspections when purchasing a home, apartment complex or commercial building:
1) Over 4,000 verifiable home and building inspections performed.
2) Substantial report-writing experience, so there is clarity. (Many inspectors delegate report writing to another person, who never saw the house.)
3) Reports are typed in the field at the time of the inspection-you have the report immediately. The report and pictures will also be emailed.
4) Your state-licensed & certified home inspector is also a licensed and experienced roofing contractor. (Roofing issues are by far the top industry dissatisfaction for buyers after the sale, but not with Quality Inspections.)
5) We find the “good things” (not just defects) about the house or building too, and explain why these are “plus features”.
6) We use a thermal imaging, infrared camera, different moisture meters and other important tools to get the information that you need, but we never let these gadgets be a substitute for thorough inspecting, plain old common sense, hard work, knowledge and experience.
7) We explain the issues that we list about the home or building, and what can be done about them.
8) We get up on the roof and in the attic. (Yes, some roofs are too steep to walk, but we get up on roofs that many inspectors don't.)
9) We usually cost a bit more than the others. (Cutting costs on who packs your parachute, who does your heart surgery and who inspects your home is often a costly way to “save”.)
Call us today with your home or building inspection questions.
Major credit cards accepted.
In addition to performing comprehensive home inspections, Quality Inspections provides certifications for:
- Well Water Testing (Bacteria, Chemicals, Metals.)
- Roofs (Independent Roof Evaluations with written report and repair estimates)
- Structural Inspections (When an Engineer is not required.)
Four-Point (Insurance Inspections)
Be assured that we are certified, insured and we are FHA & VA lender approved..
(904) 269-7360 Quality Inspections, LLC.
From the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors:
Buying a home? It's probably the most expensive purchase you'll ever make. This is no time to shop for a cheap inspection. The cost of a home inspection is very small relative to the value of the home being inspected. The additional cost of hiring a State-Certified and InterNACHI-Certified®, (such as Stephen Monks of Quality Inspections), is almost insignificant.
You have recently been crunching the numbers, negotiating offers, adding up closing costs, shopping for mortgages, and trying to get the best deals. Don't stop now. Don't let anyone talk you into skimping here. InterNACHI-certified perform the best inspections by far.
WE ARE A PROUD MEMBER OF BIZ-NET.
Biz-Net is a professional networking group that is committed to excellence with a membership role open only by invitation. Only those who consistently provide a high level of service and quality can become or remain members of this group.
I hope you email me your roof questions. As a certified inspector, I have years of roof inspection experience that I am happy to share with you. firstname.lastname@example.org